This is the second video of a series of ten tutorials showing the most basic aspects of using watercolors. These videos are based on my own experience in painting illustrations, covers, comics, concept arts and sketches.
Part 02: using paints from pans and tubes
I’m explaining about:
- picking paints from pans
- painting various intensity washes
- controlling the amount of water in the brush
- watercolor paint composition
- ways of using paints from tubes
- drying and rewetting paints
Making videos like this take a lot of time so this and next videos in this series will cos about 1$ each. My patreon supporters (above 5USD) will have free access to all the content.